Join Layton in the Fight Against Cancer
In 2004, Layton had just finished construction of the Huntsman Cancer Hospital, and Jon Huntsman’s passion to cure cancer was contagious. Since that time, Layton has committed hundreds of thousands of dollars towards cancer research.
“5 For the Fight” was started in 2017 to let everyone join the fight against cancer. At Layton, we’re stepping up. And we’re inviting you to take part.
- All donations go directly to finding a cure for cancer.
- Donations stay in your community – they are designated for specific cancer research facilities across the country.
- Layton employees are contributing each week through payroll deduction. In the first week alone, Layton employees committed more than $90,000 to the cause.
- Friends and associates of Layton are encouraged to make a one-time donation by clicking on the gold button to the right or by contacting Ashley Hill at Layton, 801-568-9090, to explore ways to bring 5 for the Fight to your organization.
Everyone can give five dollars, and we need everyone – because we’ve got to find a cure. Thank you!
In 2018, Layton employees and partners committed more than $200,000 to cancer research. In 2019, we're asking all employees and business partners to join us by donating $5 or more to 5 for the Fight.
Donations go to these cancer research hospitals:
City of Hope - Los Angeles (California)
City of Hope - Phoenix (Phoenix)
Huntsman Cancer Institute (Boise and Salt Lake City)
Moffit Cancer Center (Florida)
University of Hawaii (Hawaii)
5 for the Fight Toolbox – Ideas for a Successful Campaign
When Layton Construction heard about 5 for the Fight, the company decided to go all in and engage all employees, subcontractors, architects and engineers and all others within the Layton community. Below are samples of what we have done and are doing to involve our employees, friends and the community at large.
First Step: Contact Ashley Hill at Layton Construction, (801) 563-3590, or Lori Kun at Qualtrics, (801) 554-2619, to join the fight and get help with your campaign. They can also provide the 5 for the Fight logo and templates to make it simple and convenient for your organization to participate.
- Reception desk posters
- Desk/monitor mini posters
- Office/jobsite posters
Branding Collateral Materials
- Hard Hat Stickers
- Ragnar and other event sponsorships
- Golf tournament sponsorship banners
- Company barbeque events
- Regular company updates and information
- Encourage employees, friends and family to use personal social media accounts to promote the cause
- News releases to local and regional markets regarding campaign progress
- Advertising campaigns, paid advertising branded with 5 for the Fight logo
- Company magazines and newsletters
- Company website
- Brand company vehicles with the 5 for the Fight message
- Truck tailgate decals
- Car Window decals
- Connect here to order vehicle decals